Cookstove + Super Pot = Quicker Cooking + Less Fuel!
The Big Foot Deluxe Cookstove can burn either sticks of wood or charcoal and is our most popular model. This stove is an excellent option for cooks wanting multiple fuel-use capabilities. The Big Foot Deluxe is extremely popular among emergency preparedness enthusiasts and campers alike. Features include a rugged kiln-fired refractory ceramic combustion chamber with an internal chimney. Smoke and gases are forced to mix with the flame decreasing harmful emissions and smoke. We added a long lasting metal alloy liner to the inside of the combustion chamber. This increases the life of the stove and makes it easier to clean up. Both the main combustion chamber door and the lower damper door have reinforced metal frames with easy swing hinges to help regulate optimum airflow.
We like the Big Foot Deluxe because:
- You can cook with either wood or charcoal
- Opening and closing the lower damper door regulates the air and cleans up emissions
- Closing the main door traps the heat made while cooking at high power and makes simmering easier
- It’s fun to play with fire!
The StoveTec Super Pot is designed to fit perfectly on top of StoveTec stoves. This 7- liter, stainless steel double walled cook pot boils water faster while using 33% less fuel compared to a normal pot. The Super Pot stays shiny on the outside because the soot stays inside the double wall and the kitchen stays clean! The heat is forced to flow close to the sides of the SuperPot instead of only touching the pot’s bottom. Adding a Super Pot to a StoveTec stove results in optimized heat transfer and combustion efficiency.
The Super Pot is made from high quality stainless steel and has tough high temperate handles. Enjoy faster and easier cooking whether you are cooking on a StoveTec stove, an open fire, or other types of wood stoves.
*This purchase includes one Big Foot Deluxe Cookstove and one StoveTec Super Pot*
- $15 flat rate shipping for single unit purchases from the lower 48 United States.
- $60 flat rate shipping for single unit purchases to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Contact StoveTec directly for shipping quotes outside the United States.
- StoveTec reserves the right to ship products at the lowest possible rate.