The Big Foot Deluxe Cookstove can burn either sticks of wood or charcoal and is our most popular model. This stove is an excellent option for cooks wanting multiple fuel-use capabilities. The Big Foot Deluxe is extremely popular among emergency preparedness enthusiasts and campers alike. Features include a rugged kiln-fired refractory ceramic combustion chamber with an internal chimney. Smoke and gases are forced to mix with the flame decreasing harmful emissions and smoke. We added a long lasting metal alloy liner to the inside of the combustion chamber. This increases the life of the stove and makes it easier to clean up. Both the main combustion chamber door and the lower damper door have reinforced metal frames with easy swing hinges to help regulate optimum airflow.
We like the Big Foot Deluxe because:
- You can cook with either wood or charcoal
- Opening and closing the lower damper door regulates the air and cleans up emissions
- Closing the main door traps the heat made while cooking at high power and makes simmering easier
- It’s fun to play with fire!
- $15 flat rate shipping for single unit purchases from the lower 48 United States.
- $60 flat rate shipping for single unit purchases to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Contact StoveTec directly for shipping quotes outside the United States.
- StoveTec reserves the right to ship products at the lowest possible rate.