The StoveTec FireFly is a revolutionary pellet fueled lantern & compact cookstove hybrid. It allows you to cook and illuminate your work/dining area at the same time with a unique column-of-flame design.
Fire up the lantern and put a pot of water on to boil while you chop veggies by its warm glow. Put a tea kettle on and read for a few minutes until the water is ready for your favorite hot drink. Crisp up some bacon and fry your morning eggs on this novel campfire-on-a-table. Then pack it away until your next adventure!
The FireFly is extremely efficient and clean-burning, fueled by standard wood pellets. It will burn for 45 minutes on just 3 cups of fuel. At only 4 lbs. in weight, the lantern is easily disassembled and the parts cleverly nest together into the outer combustion chamber to a compact 6 1/4″ tall by 4 3/4″ in diameter. The lantern comes with a waterproof nylon drawstring storage bag.
- Easy to light and use, fuel material included
- Lightweight, collapsible design
- Unique column of flame 1″ in diameter by 8″ tall protected by a fireproof glass cylinder
- Bright enough to read or work by
- Fueled by wood pellets
- Burns 45 minutes on one load of fuel (approx. 3 cups)
- 10 minutes to boil 1/2 liter of water
- Durable stainless steel construction with sturdy base support
- Waterproof nylon drawstring storage bag
- TLUD (Top Lit Up Draft) type of cookstove
- Not for indoor use
- Size collapsed for travel or storage: 6 1/4″ tall x 4 3/4″ diameter
- Size extended for use: 11″ tall x 4 3/4″ diameter not including base
- Weight: 4 lbs.
FireFly Setup Video
Watch an instructional video to learn proper setup and use of the FireFly Biomass Lantern.
Reading By the FireFly
See the FireFly Biomass Lantern in action as we read by the FireFly!
Flat-rate shipping of $29 to the lower 48 United States. Please contact us for shipping quotes to Alaska, Hawaii, or global addresses. StoveTec reserves the right to ship products at the lowest possible rate.